All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Clayton
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger Concerto movement features three classic melodies: Westminster chime, Shubert's Ave Maria and Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chimes on the hour, with strikes on the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 hours.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 84" (213 cm)
Width 23" (58 cm)
Depth 13.5" (34 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty