All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Stewart
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This beautiful floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment accented with decorative rosettes and matching keystone finial support, a turned finial, and crotch-figured mahogany.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- Crotch-figured mahogany burl on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger Concerto movement features three classic melodies: Westminster chime, Shubert's Ave Maria and Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chimes on the hour, with strikes on the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 hours.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 86.25" (219 cm)
Width 23" (58 cm)
Depth 14" (36 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty