All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Eisenhower
- This grand Presidential floor clock with Windsor Cherry finish offers many outstanding features. The swan neck pediment displays bookmatched crotch figured veneers framed with a V-matched movingue border. The pediment is further enhanced with three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and an inlaid keystone with the “Prince of Wales” motif using maple, padauk, amaranth, and ebony veneers on a madrona burl background.
- The elaborate dial features raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive "Presidential Collection" hemispheres.
- The polished brass pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial. In addition, the polished brass finished weight shells feature decorative bands.
- The front door offers beveled glass. Top side doors have beveled glass and offer access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
- Four impressive columns feature large reeds and boldly carved caps that frame the distinctive door and adjoin the pediment to the base.
- The multitiered Bombé base features canted corners with a carved molding that wraps around the entire base. A decorative cut-out completes the base.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement features automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin
Height 92-1/4" (234 cm)
Width 29-1/2" (75 cm)
Depth 18-3/4" (48 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty