All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Nicolette
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers, this floor clock offers a graceful bonnet pediment with book-matched olive ash burl and a decorative shell and vine overlay.
- An astrological blue moon phase sets off the polished brass dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an "Ambassador Collection" inscription.
- The polished brass pendulum includes a center disk, which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
- Intricate carvings above the reeded columns draw attention to the dial.
- The multitiered base features a decorative cutout with a wrap-around embossed molding.
- The illuminated case and mirrored back highlight the weights and pendulum.
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement features automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 90-1/4" (229 cm)
Width 30-1/2" (77 cm)
Depth 17-3/4" (45 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty