All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Lindsey
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This richly decorated floor clock is crowned by an elegant, hand-rubbed swan neck pediment.
- Bookmatched olive ash burl, carved rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines.
- An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished-brass dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an "Ambassador Collection" inscription.
- The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
- The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial.
- An embossed molding wraps around the multitiered base, which features a decorative cutout.
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Glass mirrored back.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 93" (236 cm)
Width 30-1/2" (77 cm)
Depth 18" (46 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty