All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Taylor
- This narrow waist floor clock is finished in a hand-rubbed, Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Elegant swan neck pediment features crotch mahogany and accenting holly and ebony inlays.
- Intricate moon phase dial with Presidential Collection hemispheres, features a special moon phase with brass fir-tree detailing, raised brass Arabic numerals and a separate seconds track.
- Holly and ebony fan inlays are repeated on the lower door and again centered on the base.
- Base also features complementing crotch mahogany.
- Locking door for added security.
- All of the glass is beveled.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 87.25" (222 cm) )
Width 20" (51 cm) )
Depth 13" (33 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty