All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Emporia
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The front glass door features book-matched jewel box white ash burl overlays, and decorative keystone and moldings.
- The door opens for easy access to the dial and movement.
- The highly ornate dial features a polished brass finished bezel with an intricate center disk and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals and black hands.
- A revolving, polished brass finished pendulum is in clear view below the dial. The pendulum movement requires one AA battery (not included).
- Beveled glass panels throughout offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Height 16-3/4" (43 cm)
Width 12-1/2" (32 cm)
Depth 7-3/4" (20 cm)
Made in USA
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
(Made is USA)