All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Bradley
- Limited Edition Mantel Clock — only two thousand will be crafted — finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
- Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
- The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disc is numbered and specially inscribed with “Limited Edition”.
- Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
- Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
- Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
- A free brass heirloom name plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Designed by Chris Bergelin
Height 12-1/2" (32 cm)
Width 22-3/4" (58 cm)
Depth 6-3/4" (17 cm)
Made in USA
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty