All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Carson
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Windsor Cherry finished mantel clock in the traditional tambour styling features decorative top molding and triangular elm burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding wraps around the sides and front above the full plinth base.
- The off-white dial offers black Arabic numerals with serpentine hands. The convex glass crystal is framed by a hinged, solid brass bezel.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Height 10.75" (27 cm)
Width 18" (46 cm)
Depth 6.5" (17 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty