All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Circa
- Finished in Americana Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers, this antique-styled mantel clock is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- A Carpathian elm burl pattern on the front creates an additional point of interest.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Height 10.25" (26 cm)
Width 15.25" (39 cm)
Depth 5.75" (15 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty